Kind Heart, Fit Heart Bootcamp
Kindness is an exercise for better health! Performing acts of kindness, exercising and living a healthy lifestyle all have so many health benefits, but most importantly it just makes you feel happy, confident and good about yourself! When you feel happy and confident that overflows into all aspects of your life. I know that it makes me a better mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend. That’s why I’m so excited to invite you to my Kind Heart, Fit Heart bootcamp that starts on February 6th. Not only will we be focusing on daily exercise and healthy eating, but we will also be performing small acts of kindness throughout the month of February. February is also Heart Health month and this is a perfect way to celebrate it. Let’s all get healthy from the inside out and spread a little kindness along the way!
Here are the details for my upcoming Kind Heart, Fit Heart Bootcamp…
- This group will be run through a free app (My Challenge Tracker) where I, along with a few other fitness coaches, will post daily. We will provide motivation, support, accountability, healthy recipes, and meal plan/prep ideas and tips. We will also be focusing on kindness as well in this group. We will have optional small daily acts of kindness that you can perform throughout the month of February. If you decide to sign up, I will send you more information on how to use this app and a link to join the group!
- Fitness: You will be doing short workouts in the privacy of your own home during a time that works best for you using Beachbody On Demand. The All Access Annual membership will give you total access to every Beachbody program available on our streaming service (including the 3 new programs that will be launching in 2017) for an entire year. You will have access to workout programs such as Core De Force, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, PiYo, 22 Minute Hard Corps, T25, Insanity Max 30, The 3 Week Yoga Retreat, and the entire P90 series (to name a few!).
- Nutrition: We will be focusing on simple, portion controlled, and balanced nutrition and cutting processed foods from our diet. You will receive 7 color coded portion control containers and an Eating Plan designed to go along with the workout programs. The Eating Plan shows you how to use your portion-control containers to reach your weight-loss goals and you still get to enjoy the foods you love. This is not a restrictive diet as you are allowed many of your favorite foods (in moderation of course!). You won’t ever have to worry about counting calories, points or weighing your food with this plan.
- We will be fueling our bodies with Shakeology. If you are not familiar with Shakeology, it is a superfood protein shake that is a nutrient-dense combination of antioxidants, phytonutrients, adaptogens, probiotics and many other ingredients designed to give your body nutrients that you can’t get from a normal diet. It is so much more than just a protein shake! It’s truly the healthiest meal of the day and it will help you to build muscle and curb cravings, all while boosting your immune system, regulating your digestion and giving you more energy to power through your day! Time and time again, my challengers who incorporate Shakeology–either as a meal or as a snack–are hands down more successful than the ones that don’t! I’ve been drinking Shakeology daily for 2 years now, and I can’t begin to tell you how much I love it. It gives me the energy I need, has helped to control my sweet tooth, decreased my headaches, lowered my cholesterol by 10 points and is an easy way to get a healthy meal in when I’m short on time. It comes in a variety of flavors (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cafe latte, vegan chocolate and vegan strawberry). Vegan chocolate and cafe latte are my favorite flavors!
Support from a community of peers in a private setting. You will be surrounded by a group of supportive, uplifting and like minded people who all have common struggles and goals. We will encourage and support each other every day! Accountability is key in sticking to a fitness/nutrition program and achieving your goals. I will be with you every step of the way supporting, helping and motivating you to reach your goals for the entire year. You will have unlimited access to all of my future challenge groups as well. You will never be alone in this journey!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in I would love to have you in my group! If you are ready to join, there are a couple options for signing up:
- Purchase the Annual All Access Challenge Pack as a customer for the incredibly low price of $199. This includes the annual all access Beachbody On Demand membership, a month supply of Shakeology, the Portion Fix, unlimited access to all of my challenge groups and me as your coach for the entire year. This can be purchased here
- Purchase the Annual All Access Challenge Pack as a preferred customer. The cost upfront is the same, but you would also get 25% off any other Beachbody products in the future. This is a nice way to save some money if you plan to stay on Shakeology. Technically you’ll be a “coach”, but there is no pressure or requirement to sell ANYTHING. It’s truly just the best deal on Shakeology. Even with the monthly $15.95 coach fee, you will still be saving over $16 on your Shakeology every month. Go to this link it will walk you through the steps to purchase your challenge pack. Technically you’ll be a “coach” but there is no pressure or requirement to sell ANYTHING. It’s truly just the best deal on Shakeology.
In order to receive your materials in time for the February 6th start date, I would recommend ordering no later than January 25th since it takes 5 – 7 days for your materials to arrive and we start prep a week before. After you have placed your order, please email me at email@example.com I will send you the link to join the group!
Please do not hesitate to email me with questions! I look forward to working with you in 2017!!