You know that saying, “It takes 21 days to make or break a habit”? Well it true! You can make a significant change to your lifestyle in just 3 weeks. That is why I love the 21 Day Fix program. You can create healthy lifelong habits after committing to this program for only 3 weeks. My clients and I have had amazing results from this fitness and nutrition program. All of the women in my groups have all lost inches and between 5-15 pounds in 3 short weeks. More importantly, they have learned how to eat healthy foods to properly fuel their bodies and have fallen into a routine of incorporating 30 minutes of exercise into their daily routine. It all starts with the decision to try!
So what is the 21 Day Fix? This program focuses on eating healthy foods in correct portion sizes and includes effective 30 minute workouts. It makes losing weight so simple, anyone can do it. The easy to follow portion control and 30 minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight to help you see quick results. There is no need to count calories, points, or weigh your food.
What is included with the 21 Day Fix Program?
- This program comes with a meal plan that is based on your weight. There’s a formula that you use to calculate your caloric intake. Then based on that you figure out how much protein, carbs, fruit, veggies, whole grains, etc you need per day. The program comes with 7 color coded containers (green for veggies, purple for fruit, red for protein, yellow for carbs, blue and orange for healthy fats like nuts, dressings etc…). You just place the food in the containers and transfer it to your plate.
- It also includes 6 easy to follow 30 minute workouts that includes cardio, resistance training, Pilates and yoga. The workouts are only 30 minutes too so it’s very doable for busy moms like me! Plus you get a BONUS workout video when you order through me.
- 21 Day Fix Start Here quickstart guide and workout calendar
- 30 day supply of Shakeology (see my post about Shakeology for more information)
- Shakeology shaker cup
- Support, motivation, and accountability through me!
Here are some of the common questions I get about this program:
- What equipment will I need? The only equipment that you will need is a resistance band or a set of light and heavy weights. A yoga mat is also recommended.
- Is there a modifier? Yes! There is a modifier for every workout video to show you how to take down the intensity while still getting amazing results.
- Can I still eat out at a restaurant? Yes you can! The Eating Plan includes a restaurant guide that shows you how to practice portion control at your favorite restaurants.
- Can I still enjoy an occasional treat or glass of wine? Yes! There is room in this plan for “cheats” like chocolate, wine, and kettle potato chips.
- Can I still drink coffee? Yes but limit it to 2 cups a day. You will need to swap out the cream, half and half, non dairy creamers, sugar, and artificial sweeteners for healthier alternatives such as nonfat milk, almond milk, honey, and pure maple syrup.
- Will I be hungry? Absolutely not! I actually have a hard time eating all of the food that I am allowed to have. Here are a few examples of my meals
If you are interested in joining my next 21 Day Fix challenge group, please fill out the form below and I will contact you. I look forward to helping you on your weight loss journey!