Have you heard? Beachbody just launched their newest program…Beachbody On Demand! I am so excited about this new program and I want to share all of the details with you!! So what exactly is Beachbody On Demand? Let me tell you all about it!
What is it?
Beachbody On Demand is a new program that just launched this week. It is UNLIMITED, on demand access to stream Beachbody workout programs to your computer, tablet, or phone – really anywhere you have internet connection! Team Beachbody Club members can stream hundreds of Beachbody fitness programs and have access to step by step program guides, workout calendars, and nutrition plans. Now you can work out anytime, anywhere! No excuses! You can work out at home, at the gym, on vacation, on business trips, and even outside.
What Workout Programs Are Available?
The programs that are currently available are:
- P90X base and Deluxe Kits
- P90X2 base and Deluxe Kits
- P90X3 Base and Deluxe Kits
- P90X One On One volume 1
- Insanity Base and Deluxe Kits
- Insanity: The Asylum Volume 1
- Brazil Butt Lift Base and Deluxe Kits
- ChaLean Extreme
- 10 Minute Trainer
- Hip Hop Abs
There is also a New and Noteworthy Section. I LOVE this!! You get the chance to sample a workout from popular fitness programs such as:
- 21 Day Fix
- 21 Day Fix Extreme
- Insanity Max:30
- Body Beast
This is great option for people if they are deciding between a few programs or may want to try out a particular workout to see if they like it before they purchase the entire program.
How Do You Get It?
If you are interested in gaining access to Beachbody On Demand, you simply need to sign up for a Team Beachbody Club membership. This membership will allow you to stream hundreds of workouts live AND you save 10% on ALL Beachbody products including fitness programs, gear, and even Shakeology! You also get ME as your coach! Click on this link below to sign up today
How much Does it Cost?
A Team Beachbody Club membership costs $2.99 a week and is billed quarterly at a total cost of $38.87. That is just 44¢ a day!! I spend more than that on a cup of coffee every day, so this is a great deal!
Things That I love about Beachbody On Demand
Some of the things that I love about this new program are:
- The speed- I was really surprised how fast I had access to the workouts once I clicked on them. Perfect for people who are impatient like me!
- The graphics- The graphics on this program are amazing. Beachbody hired the man who helped to design and launch Hulu to design this program and it shows!
- You can choose workout programs by type of exercise (cardio, dance, muscle building, slim and tone), length of exercise, or by celebrity trainer (Shaun T, Autumn Calabrese, Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson etc..)
- There will be a Purchased Program section that will launch at the end of March- This will allow paid Club members to stream DVD programs that they have purchased from Beachbody in the past directly to their phone, tablet or laptop. How cool is that?!? The programs that will be included by the end of March will be 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme and T25. More will be added in the upcoming months!
Still want more information? Check out this video…
There is even a challenge pack promotion this month that includes a month supply of Shakeology (your choice of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, greenberry, vegan chocolate or vegan strawberry) AND 90 days of 24/7 access to Beachbody on Demand. If you would like more information on this promotion, please fill out the form below. You don’t want to miss out on this!!